Sunday, October 12, 2008

525,600 Minutes

How do you measure, measure a year?

Well, it's been a year since the Baguio trip, and a lot has happened since then: some great, some bad, and some, I still would have to determine which.
All I can say is that, so far, it's been SURREAL.

I'm so thankful for the people I've met, but I 've really come to appreciate the ones who made an effort to keep in touch, in their own ways, through different means and channels-especially my SMART assistants throughout the years(April, Alona, Rusa, Karen, Terry, Papits) . I'm amazed that they all did keep in touch, months, even years after we're not together. I'm proud of all of them, and we may have been through tough times at work, but I guess the friendship stayed. Also, my HS, college, and work friends, who, despite my recurrent MIA status, made efforts to include me in their lives. Seriously, I'm so touched. But most of all, I thank God for my family, who supported me, whether they understood what was going on or not. Their love is priceless.

2008
has been unpredictable so far, but I'd like to say that in a good way. I may have hit some road blocks, but I've gained precious things along the way, and I would say it was worth it. All these decisions, whether good or bad, led me to this point in my life, and it's good now (more details probably on the next blogs).

I've met a brand new set of great people, and I'm looking forward to whatever happens next..in the next five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home