Wednesday, August 03, 2011

It's Okay to Quit

While pondering what I could add to the Secrets of Adulthood for my own Happiness Project, I came across Oxygen's The Glee Project. Being a Gleek myself, I could understand how each contestant wanted the prize: an appearance in future Glee episodes.

This week's episode struck me because one of the top six contenders, Cameron Mitchell, chose to walk away. His reasons were respectable and I applaud him for being able to determine when enough is enough for him.

Evidently, we don't always have to finish what we've started. When things are no lon
ger worth it, we really don't have to stay. There is always an exit door.

The key is to be able to determine the importance of things.

So there. Apparently, you can learn something from watching television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home